Continue your sourcing for new and innovative food ingredients – despite the Corona Pandemic.
Register for virtual meetings with carefully evaluated suppliers!
The pandemic presents us all with major new challenges. Trade is particularly affected. Many international trade fairs were cancelled and important new contacts could not be made. This is exactly where Import Promotion Desk (IPD) - the German initiative for import promotion - supports you.
At our virtual b2b event, importers have the opportunity to meet selected exporters from developing and emerging countries online and thus make new contacts - neutrally and free of charge.
From 30.11. - 11.12.2020 you have the opportunity to meet selected producers from Côte d'Ivoire, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Tunisia and Ukraine.
Our exporters will bring along many exciting products, such as:
- fruit extracts from mango, passion fruit, blackberry, gyuyaba
- hot chillies in dried and liquid form
- a wide variety of seeds and beans, such as black cumin and green mung beans
- coconut oil, - syrup, - milk, - sugar
- food colorings and flower oils
and many more.
Let us convince you of the high quality products and our reliable exporters.
IPD connects you with reliable suppliers.
All companies were visited and evaluated by IPD before the pandemic.
We take into account criteria such as product quality, exportability
and capacity as well as compliance with international standards and
Your benefits at a glance
- Online meetings with carefully evaluated producers
- Support of the online meetings by experienced IPD experts
- Detailed information about the companies via pictures or videos of the production sites, growing areas, packing houses etc.
- All exporters are familiar with online meetings and are well prepared for the b2b talks.
Benefit from our free offer to expand your supplier network.
Reserve your desired appointment.